Job Code: 402763
Employer: Health IIIawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
Closing application date: 20/08/2017
Responsible for implementing comprehensive clinical Pharmacy services to inpatients and outpatients to ensure quality use of medicines.
1. Unrestricted registration as a Pharmacist with the Australia Health Professionals Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
2. Demonstrated comprehensive computer skills, and experience with iPharmacy system or similar.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of medications and clinical pharmacy practice.
4. Proven ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
5. Proven attention to detail and accuracy in undertaking all tasks.
6. Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-directed.
Applications to be made via NSW Health eRecruit – https://nswhealth.erecruit.com.au/Default.aspx
How to ApplyVia this website
Further Information: Julie Hilditch (02) 4423 9732