Job Code: 232097
Employer: Christchurch Hospital, Canterbury District Health Board
Salary: Pharmacy SECA $64,924 - $73,907 p.a.
Closing application date: 13/08/2017
We are looking for an analytical mind to join our team of experienced Pharmacists at Christchurch Hospital
The Department of Clinical Pharmacology is seeking a Medicines Utilisation Review Pharmacist who will assist in the development of clinically relevant reports from data generated by electronic prescribing and administration and other applications.
Reporting to the Clinical Director of Clinical Pharmacology you will undertake medicines utilisation review projects, research and teaching, and facilitate discussions and consultations with clinical staff.
As a Pharmacist whose current (or previous) practise has an element of medicines management in the provision of direct patient care, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ professional practise and hold a current Annual Practising Certificate.
Large multidisciplinary organisation
Monday – Friday, business hours
Christchurch Hospital is a learning/research hub
• B.Pharm or equivalent
• Registered pharmacist with 2 or more years post registration experience
• Ability to communicate detailed information to a wide range of health professionals
We are looking for someone who has;
• An interest in medicine utilisation and health informatics/data
• An analytical working approach
• Fascination with health research
• Flexible and adaptable working style
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Hayley Milne