Job Code: 1307
Employer: University of Tasmania
Salary: $ 108,021 - $ 150,410 (total remuneration package)
Closing application date: 30/09/2017
As a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacy, you will teach therapeutics and clinical pharmacy within the Bachelor of Pharmacy and Master of Clinical Pharmacy courses. This will include on-site clinical teaching at the Royal Hobart Hospital, as well as online and face to face teaching at the University campus in Sandy Bay. You will have the knowledge, skills and willingness to embrace contemporary approaches to teaching and technology to develop and enhance high quality online and face-to-face teaching. In addition, you will conduct research within the discipline, including the supervision of Honours and postgraduate students.
- A PhD or equivalent in a relevant field.
- A good (Level B) or a strong (Level C) record of continuing commitment to research that has achieved national recognition and made worthwhile contributions to the fields of Clinical Pharmacy and/or Pharmacotherapeutics. This will be demonstrated by a record of quality publications, presentations at conferences and preferably success (Level B) and success (Level C) in securing external competitive and/or industry funding.
- Demonstrated experience (Level B) or demonstrate achievement (Level C) in effective teaching to students in Clinical Pharmacy and/or Pharmacotherapeutics subjects, including the ability to develop scholarly and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in a tertiary or industrial setting. Experience in online teaching will be an advantage.
- Extensive experience working as a clinical pharmacist in the hospital setting or senior professional roles in pharmacy practice (such as extensive experience in Medicine Reviews, medicines information roles in pharmaceutical industry or similar).
- A record of contributing effectively to building and maintaining effective and productive links locally and nationally with the discipline, profession, industry (where relevant) and wider community.
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Luke Bereznicki - Associate Head, Pharmacy. email@example.com (03) 6226 2195