Employer: Ward Medication Management
Salary: Subject to negotiation based on experience
Closing application date: 30/11/2017
Do you want to join one of Australia’s leading health innovators?
Do you want to use your clinical knowledge in a primary care setting?
Do you want to be respected for the professional that you are?
Do you want to break new ground in clinical pharmacy?
CALLING ALL ADELAIDE ACCREDITED CLINICAL PHARMACISTS
WE ARE HIRING!
Come and explore an exciting clinical role which will…
- Allow you to utilise and build your clinical knowledge alongside a Clinical Excellence Team headed by Dr Chris Alderman (CCGP Geriatric Pharmacist of the Year 2016) and Dr Natalie Soulsby (AACP Consultant Pharmacist of the Year 2017)
- Provide flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Allow for an alternative career path
- Offer opportunity to be published in our industries leading journals
- Chance to be involved in state of the art research
- Make a direct impact on people’s health outcomes every day
If you want to work in a team where you can really make an impact and explore this new career path in pharmacy, please contact us on email@example.com.
What have you got to lose?
- Flexible hours
- Supported professional development to support you in continuously improving
- Peer review to keep your clinical standards at the best possible levels
- Opportunities to publish and be involved in interesting clinical research
- Part of a collaborative team
- Incentive program to celebrate success
- Employee Assistance Program to support you if times get tough
- Opportunities to work directly with GPs and other clinicians
Our ideal candidate will tick a lot of boxes. We’re selective about who we bring into the team but we do so because we really value our culture. If you truly believe in the impact that a Clinical Pharmacist can make on the lives of others, are an advocate for collaboration and want to be part of a welcoming and energized team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Accredited to conduct HMRs and RMMRs
- A genuine belief in person centred care with high service standards
- Enthusiastic, motivated and with a passion for making a difference to the lives of others and our industry.
You will work together as part of the SA team to deliver quality medication reviews and QUM services for designated clients at aged care facilities, in the community and to our GP partners in SA. In addition to working directly with your SA team, you will also become an integral member of the national Clinical Pharmacist team – a passionate and motivated group of clinical pharmacists who support one another to deliver the best possible outcomes for the people in their care. You will also work with our growing number of GP partners to provide Home Medication Reviews to their patients.
Acting as the ‘guardian’ of medications in the aged care facilities you service, you will provide a range of collaborative services including: education sessions, medication audits, clinical data insights and leading MAC (Medication Advisory Committee) meetings. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing excellent professional relationships with all customers, both internal and external, and supporting the WardMM business strategy. You do not necessarily need to have experience in these activities as we will provide training however some experience will of course be looked upon favourably.
Ward Medication Management are the largest and most sophisticated provider of clinical pharmacy services in the Australian aged care sector. We have also expanded our services into the broader community, are working collaboratively with GP groups and Universities, and are in the process of launching internationally. This translates to lots of opportunity for you.
Our vision is to eliminate medication related harm through being future thinkers and driving industry collaboration. Does this inspire you? Our focused vision has resulted in the implementation of a data driven medication review service which to-date has garnered attention from the Australian Government and Texas Medical Center and this is only the beginning…
Please have a look at our new website www.wardmm.com.au.
How to ApplyDownload this position description and apply directly: Further Information:
Contact: Fiona Rhody-Nicoll, firstname.lastname@example.org