Employer: Epic Pharmacy Mid North Coast NSW
Salary: Salary + Super + Great Rewards & Benefits
Closing application date: 23/02/2018
About the role: The Pharmacist is responsible for working as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide safe, rational and cost effective clinical pharmacy services to support patients and hospital staff whilst ensuring that the pharmacy performs to the highest standards. Based at Port Macquarie Base Hospital two days per week and Kempsey District Hospital three days per week, this position reports to the Director of Pharmacy and operates in a full time capacity, working 38 hours per week with on call and rostered weekends.
- Dispensing prescriptions and providing pharmacy services in line with relevant practise standards, legal & hospital requirements
- Reviewing and monitoring patient’s total drug regimens including pathology results, adverse reactions, toxicity, dosage forms, compliance, safety and cost effectively
- Participates, Initiates and implements medication safety and quality improvement measures, ensuring recording and statistic are documented as directed
- Liaise with and support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees to provide coordinated multidisciplinary care
- ClinEducate staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention and the proper use of medicines
About the person we’re going to hire: Epic Pharmacy delivers top quality services to hospitals. This is in no small part down to our staff, so we only hire people who are committed to delivering epic service.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the role, the team and delivering a modern, patient focused pharmacy service. We’re Epic and we’re looking for Epic people to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- Relevant clinical hospital pharmacy experience including knowledge of relevant legislation and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)
- An interest in Oncology/Haematology is highly desirable
- Experience in a hospital pharmacy setting would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and a high level of planning and organisational ability
- Proven ability to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Ability to address client needs with sensitivity and professionalism
How to ApplyVia this website
Contact: Rachel Taylor, email@example.com (02) 5524 2206